Wedding is one of the milestones of human life. Not surprisingly, people want it to be a fairytale, the memories of which last forever. If you want to build a first-rate online presence for your wedding-related services, you need an elegant and charming template that incarnates all the warmth and festivity of this event. For you not to be at loss, we’ve prepared a collection of top 7 newest Wedding WordPress Themes of 2019.
Why To Use A Modern Wedding Template?
- Templates, produced by well-established template-providers, have well-structured, valid and clean code that prevents hacking and ensures good results in search results of most popular search engines, such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
- These templates are responsive and cross-browser compatible. They are tested in many environments and in different viewports.
- Such templates account not only for design, but also for the functionality of your website with pre-built plugins that you get free. This ensures excellent user experience on your website and boosts conversion rates.
- You do not need to pay for costly web designer services. Thanks to intuitive admin panel, you can adjust the website look and manage its contents yourself.
- High-quality templates are well-documented and may even come with lifetime support. You won’t have to struggle through it on your own.
- And, of course, the price. The average price of the template is $70 – $140. It’s way less than the price tag for a custom design. Keeping in mind the fact that you can work with the template yourself, you’ll save a lot of money on subsequent website customization and management.
In this post, we decided to go for WordPress Themes For Matrimonial Website, because WordPress is the most well-received and widespread CMS in the world. It powers about 29% of the websites worldwide. This means that almost every 3rd website in the world runs on WordPress (find out more here). However, this is not the main reason why we decided to stop on WordPress templates. The main reason is that WordPress is will become your favorite CMS is its simplicity, intuitiveness and extendibility. WordPress lets you adjust a lot on your website without making it too complicated.
Are you up to see the templates? Don’t forget to check the Live Demos to fully experience their greatness. Let’s go!
01. Falero: Wedding Photographer Services WordPress Theme
Falero wedding photographer theme is gorgeous and slender. The theme has a well-thought, Parallax-enhanced design. It opens with an animated fullscreen slider, the images of which immerse site guests into the atmosphere of this special day right after they land on the website. What’s more, with Falero, you get a chance to tell the world about yourself and the services you provide, run an eye-opening blog, show off your projects in a stunning gallery and provide your full contact details.
02. John & Jenny: Wedding Invitation WordPress Template
John & Jenny is a well-balanced theme that lets you inform all the people invited about the forthcoming wedding details. The template has an Ajax-powered one-page design that tells your love story in a consistent way. John & Jenny template is built with ultimate ease-of-customization in mind. It’s packed with an astounding set of ready-made layouts and widgets that let you experiment with site blocks, and set up different layouts for mobile, tablet and PC viewports. By the way, you can edit the theme on the fly thanks to Live Customizer that displays changes live.
03. Iridescence: WordPress Website for Wedding Albums
With Iridescence, you’re invited to create a wedding album that you’ve got no chance to lose. Thanks to innovative social integration and sharing options, you’ve got a chance to share the album with all your friends and relatives. The album’s lovely design incorporates handwritten fonts, feather-soft backgrounds and stunning borderless galleries. What’s more, you’ll never face a dead end working with it as Iridescence is meticulously documented and supported for a lifetime.
04. Callum: Wedding Photo Studio WordPress Site
Callum is the template for a new-gen wedding photographer that bridges the festive atmosphere of the event with style and glamor. You’ll be amazed as you dig deeper into the theme’s functionality. The powerful Cherry plugins and widgets shape the appearance and UX of your website effortlessly. You just have to set the pre-made pages up the way you want, and you’ll be happy attracting new clients with your powerful web presence.
05. Olins: Creative Multi-niche WordPress Theme
Olins multi-niche theme comes with lovely layouts and charming design elements. It’s clean and sweet pages are minimalist, not failing to bring your guests the most advanced UX available up to date. What’s more, Olins theme is compatible with a number of most popular extensions, such as WooCommerce, MailChimp Subscribe, WPML and qTranslate, etc. Needless to say, the template’s optimized from the standpoint of SEO, which lets you make it to the top with no extra headache.
06. Wedding Ideas: Event Planner Responsive WordPress Design
Are you seeking for the most comprehensive and convenient way to plan your wedding and share your plans with the invited? Go for it online, with an easy-to-install out-of-the-ordinary wedding planner theme. It’s creative design turns planning your wedding into one of the dearest moments of your life. Moreover, you’ll be amazed by the functionality Wedding Ideas theme offers, as it makes your life simpler with 80+ shortcodes, custom post formats, widget areas and much more.
07. Lovely Wedding Responsive WordPress Theme
Do you want to represent a wedding agency online? Then, going for a classy wedding template is a bulletproof way to get noticed. Lovely Wedding theme is all-encompassing and brings you a neat balance of functionality and visual appeal. With it, you’ll tap into streamlined 2-step installation, extensive color adjustment and layout formatting options, convenient content creation tools and much more. What’s more, your site will load in a matter of seconds thanks to LazyLoad effect that delays loading images and loads them as site guests scroll down the page.
I hope you enjoyed reviewing our today’s top 7 wedding WordPress themes of 2018. Did you manage to fall in love the theme that fits your vision of an iconic wedding website?
We wish you good luck in powering your best possible wedding-related website and sharing fond memories with the whole world. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to share them in the Comments section below.