Adobe Photoshop CS6 Portable file hippo is an amazing provision by the developers. by this one can use the required application anytime without installing it. If a user wants to switch the PC they can remove them and the same data on another system without loss of data. Photoshop CS6 is equipped with a lot of advanced features. It is most faster than previous, more effective and speedy. because of lightweight one can easily Get PortableApps Photoshop CS6 Portable Free Download 32 Bit. Other features included Red Eye, hand Path, Crop, slice, horizontal type, brush, quick selection, etc.
Features of Adobe Photoshop [Latest]
- New interface. Photoshop CS6 comes with a brand new darkened user interface. It’s less cluttered and more compact. Some might prefer the new look and others might reject it, but it is more contemporary. And because you’re able to control how dark the UI looks and can choose between four distinct UI color schemes, there is likely a setting that will suit everybody.
- Adobe Camera Raw 7.0: Raw image files contain the unaltered data recorded by digital cameras until the processing which transforms them into viewable images. Photoshop CS6 adds support for Adobe Camera Raw 7.0, a plug-in for editing raw image documents. The settings panel has been redone, making it easier to control preferences like Highlights and Shadows.
- Content-Aware Move. Ever wished to eliminate someone from a photograph? That is exactly what the Content-Aware Load instrument, introduced in Photoshop CS5, can perform. In CS6, we’ve got a variant on that topic: Content-Aware Proceed, which permits you to pick an item in a single-layer picture and transfer it someplace else in the image. Photoshop will fill in the gap made by shifting the item and does this fairly well.
- Typestyles. Dealing with big blocks of text from Photoshop is a nuisance, or at least it was. Photoshop mobile CS6 is beginning to get a number of this kind of styling flexibility of InDesign. New paragraph and character styles create type formatting a lot simpler.
- Blur Gallery. Tilt-shift is the new HDR. The tilt-shift effect–which emphasizes a small in-focus area and blurs the surrounding area to make objects and people look like miniatures–can be accomplished using previous versions of Photoshop, but CS6 makes it even easier with a Blur Gallery that includes Tilt-Shift, Iris, and Field Blur tools.
- Adaptive Wide Angle. This lens correction filter provides you the capacity to control the regions. All you need to do is draw a field of distortion and also you are able to straighten it, which makes the picture look as though it was shot with a lens.
- New crop tool. It’s non-destructive, making it easier to play around with cropping variations.